Friday, February 13, 2015

Don't Forget To Ask Him

Hello friends...I'm back!

It's been awhile and I've been asking myself..why?  Well, I've decided it was doubt and lack of trust.
After our daughter got married in August I continued to write but found myself being called to other things and wondered if it really mattered or helped anyone anyway. I told myself God was probably calling me to other ministries right now but I forgot one important thing! I forgot to ask God what he really wanted from me.

This same lack of trust and sense of doubt that we experience in our own lives can creep into our lives as parents. We can get wrapped up in what we want for our children while forgetting to ask God what he really wants. There are many times in parenting when we need to let go and trust! God has a special plan for each of them!

Just remember... don't forget to ask Him what he really wants for them and not what we think we want :) 

Peace and blessings,
Lesa



"Two conflicting forces cannot exist in one human heart. When doubt reigns, faith cannot abide. Where hatred rules, love is crowded out. Where selfishness rules, there love cannot dwell. When worry is present, trust cannot crowd its way in." ~Billy Graham


No comments:

Post a Comment