Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Intentionally Growing

Good morning friends!

This past week I started praying even more about the purpose of this blog and our role as parents. As always, it's been my intention to help parents gain an understanding about healthy family life and purposeful parenting. So, I now have a "Garden For God" Facebook page in an effort to dialogue with you more, make it more convenient and give you an opportunity to write about things on your heart.  Your feedback is important to me on this journey and it also helps me grow as a parent more than you know :)

This poem spoke to me today and I wanted to share it with all of you..

Whoever makes a garden
Has, oh, so many friends;
The glory of the morning
The dew when sunlight ends.
For rain and wind and sunshine
And dew and fertile sod;
For he who makes a garden
Works hand in hand with God.
~Author Unknown

Peace and blessings,
Lesa



No comments:

Post a Comment